Bringing the outside in
Fine art in style, original yet timeless, with an unmistakable air of laid-back luxury – Vanilla Rose are known for celebrations that embrace our beautiful English countryside. You’ll often find an abundance of greenery and soft, natural elements – refined and elevated by elegant details to bring it all together. Trends may come and go, but tasteful design rooted in your personality will always be in style.
Wedding Design, Planning
From the moment we first chat, right through to the last champagne pop, we’re your expert partners in crime. Together we’ll plot and plan. Design and curate. And produce the kind of wedding you and your loved ones will remember for the rest of your lives.
Based on the edge of the beautiful Cotswolds, our weddings take place throughout the English countryside. Truthfully, our team don’t work on too many throughout the year because, like our clients, we’re very much about quality over quantity. Forming a bond with you is absolutely top of our priorities as the key to creating a meaningful wedding with you both at the heart of every aspect. As your wedding expert, our team are here for you to gleefully tap into the depths of our decades of knowledge – skipping the learning curve and indecision. From finding your perfect venue and dream team of suppliers, to full concept design and meticulously organised logistics, taking us through to your wedding day with a trusted team of suppliers by our side. It’s all about giving you an inspiring, stress-free experience that’s an escape from the busy-ness of daily life – building to the most spectacular celebration of a lifetime.
A truly comprehensive service, working with you right from the beginning.
* We’ll start our journey together over coffee and cake (or a cocktail if you’d prefer!) to find out more about your initial hopes and dreams for your wedding celebrations. We’ll talk through your favourite restaurants, memorable holidays together and your interior style to begin the creative process.
* We’ll then hit the road on a venue scouting trip and present a curated selection of the best options for us to discuss and choose the perfect one for you.
* We’ll create a beautifully bespoke Design Plan to elevate our ideas and inspiration for your wedding events which will continue to inspire us throughout our planning together.
* There’ll be a realistic and honest budget, which we’ll adhere to and always keep up to date.
* We’ll negotiate on your behalf, offer our professional guidance and continual support – sourcing each and every supplier carefully to build a magical team to bring everything to life.
* As your date approaches, we’ll craft a full schedule of events; with timelines, visuals and floor plans for each of your key suppliers. Allowing you to relax and enjoy your celebrations with your families and closest friends, Jeni and her team will manage everything to ensure all runs seamlessly.
10% of your overall budget. A minimum fee applies.
You’ll receive a bespoke quote after we’ve talked through your ideas during a discovery call.
The Vanilla Rose Experience
An inspiring wedding planning partnership for style-conscious couples who dream of an effortlessly joyful celebration – connected to nature and elevated by elegance at every level.
Ready to find out more about planning your wedding with us?
When you partner with us for full planning, 10 new trees are planted in your honour through the World Land Trust scheme.
Let’s face it. Weddings aren’t exactly synonymous with being
But as someone who loves and respects the beautiful British countryside, we’re doing everything we can to be more mindful of the impact we have on it. This means that wherever possible we’ll look for local or seasonal options that also fit our vision and budget. Sometimes this looks like: you, wandering through fields of fabulous British grown flowers to choose for your bouquet – which also happens to be one of the most glorious experiences ever!
“Jeni has been a huge help throughout our wedding planning, and the voice of reason through her reassuringly calm nature.
I never really thought I needed a Wedding Planner until I met Jeni; she brought all of our dreams to life and we will sorely miss our planning sessions together.”
Hailey & Michael | Aynhoe Park, Oxfordshire
As design-led Wedding Planners, we’ve built up a small collection of beautiful items which have proven indispensable in styling spaces and creating focal points.
From name cards slotted into French shutters to elegant storm lanterns lighting the way, they really add a certain charm and character to your day.
As a planning client, these props are available to you for hire, which we can discuss in more detail during the design process. If you’re not a Vanilla Rose client and are interested in prop hire, that’s possible too. Collection is from my Oxfordshire studio – just get in touch for a quote and to check availability.